This is the final week of the 2020 seedling sale. The plants need homes immediately because of the heat. Please call us to make an order for next day pick up.
Thank you so much to everyone that is taking part in our seedling sale at Jubilee Farm using our new ordering system.
Please take a look at the list below and the updated order form to see the seedlings that sold out.
With concern for all those impacted economically during this pandemic time, we are asking for a donation rather than selling our seedlings at a specific price. We want as many families as possible to enjoy our seedling flowers, herbs and vegetables, grown without chemicals! At the end of the sale we will donate any remaining seedlings to those in need.
- Sale Dates: May 4 – May 31, 2020
- Please call 217-787-6927 to make an order using the order form.
- Hours for phone orders: 9 a.m. – 11:30. a.m. Monday – Saturday
- Next day pick up: We will have your order ready for pick up 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. the day after your order Monday – Saturday. Saturday orders will be picked up Monday. Please see the safety instructions below for picking up your order.
In order to provide for the safety and health of all concerned, please note the following:
- Orders will be taken by phone, Monday – Saturday, 9:00 am – 11:30 am. Orders will be ready for next day pick up during the same hours: 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Saturday orders will be picked up Monday.
- Pick up will occur in a drive through manner. Customers are asked to drive into our main entrance and follow the signs to the table where the order will be labeled with customer name. A donation jar will be there for donations. Customers are asked to wear a mask and leave their car only to pick up their order and make the donation. Once this is finished, drivers will leave through the New Salem Church exit.
- Please note: We cannot take credit card payment. We accept checks and cash but cannot give change. Make checks payable to Jubilee Farm.
We are very grateful for your support and look forward to waving to you as you drive through our seedling sale this year!
English Daisy white with red tips: 4-6” tall; full sun or partial shade (perennial)
Ready May 8, Ready as of May, 7, 2020
Butterflyweed: 2-3’ tall; Sun/partial shade (orange, perennial)
Calendura Mixture20-24” tall; Sun/partial shade (double petal daisy)
Cardinal Climber: 20-24” tall; Sun/partial shade (scarlet) Sold out
Coxcomb: 8-16” tall; Full sun (vibrant red)
Empress of India Nasturtium: 12-14”; Full Sun (crimson) Sold out
Fizzy White Cosmos: Large blooms- 2.5-4”; Sun/Partial Sun
Marigold Detailed Super Hero Spry: 10-12”; Sun (dark maroon with gold) Sold out
Marigold Flamenco: 10-12”; Plenty of sunlight (orange, yellow, red) Sold out
Milkmaid Nasturtium: Climber to 6’; Full sun (Cream-yellow)
Munstead lavender: 12-18”; Full sun, well drained soil
Nasturtium Orchard Flame: 12”; full sun (bright yellow with red) Sold out
Rudbeckia Ruby Gold: 20-24”; sun D (yellow/deep red) biennial Sold out
Sunflower Sunny Smile: 12-15”; sun
Whirlygig Mix Zinnia: 18-20”; full sun (mixture of color/pattern) Sold out
Zinnia planter with one of these:
Zinnia Mix – Zinnia Elegans Queen Red Lime (2 ft 8 in – 3 ft 4 in; full sun)
or Zinnia Elegans Zinderella Purple (24”; full sun)
or Zinnia Zinderella Peach (24”; full sun)
Black Beauty Eggplant
Napoleon Sweet Pepper
Early Fortune Cucumbers Sold out
Peppers Sold out
Velvet Red Cherry Tomato Sold out
Brandywine Tomato Sold out
Italian Heirloom Tomato Sold out
Pineapple Sage (Propagated from plants)
Large Leaf Basil
Dark Opal Basil
Culinary Sage (propagated)
Giant Italian Parsley
Dill Sold out
Rosemary (Propagated from plants) Sold out